- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- Salt, as needed
- 2 tbsp. milk
- Black sesame seeds, as needed
- 4 tbsp. all-purpose floor
- 1 egg
- 2 cups crunchy bread crumbs panko
- Oil for deep-frying, as needed
- Peel the sweet potatoes, cut into 1cm wide slices, and soak in water. Boil until soften.
- Mash the boiled sweet potatoes and add black sesame seeds, sugar, and salt. Mix well. Add milk and mix well again.
- Shape (2) into small balls. Coat them with flour, then dip in the beaten egg, and then coat with bread crumbs panko.
- Heat the oil at a medium temperature and deep-fry (3) until they are lightly golden.