- 250g sweet potato
- 100cc water
- 40g sugar
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. fresh cream (or milk)
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp. rum
- 1 tsp. water
- Peel the sweet potatoes thick, cut into 3cm wide slices, and soak in water.
- Place (1) in a heat-resistant container, add 100cc water, cover with plastic wrap, and cook in a microwave until the sweet potatoes are thoroughly cooked.
- Drain and mash the sweet potatoes (2). Add butter, sugar, 1 and half egg yolks, fresh cream, and rum. Mix them all well.
- Shape the mashed sweet potatoes (3) into small balls and place them over a cooking sheet spread on a baking tray.
- Mix 1tsp. water with the remaining egg yolk well. Apply it over the top of the sweet potato balls (4) by a cooking brush. Bake them in a preheated oven at 200℃/392℉ for 15 minutes.