You can’t say no to a good, delicious burger. Indulge in this sinfully delicious burger without guilt. Healthy and wholesome, you are bound to enjoy every single bite of this burger. Addition of almond butter and olives makes this interesting veggie burger even more delicious.
YIELDS: Makes 10 servings
• 1 cup sweet potato, grated
• 2 cups canned black beans
• 1/2 cup red onion, diced
• 1/4 cup olives, diced
• 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
• 2 tablespoons tamari
• 3 cloves garlic, diced
• 1/2 cup almond butter
• 1/4 cup flour
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Drain and rinse the black beans. Place them in a bowl and mash.
2. Add the remaining ingredients to the beans. Mix well.
3. Use the batter to shape into burger patties
4. Place a pan over medium heat and add olive oil to it.
5. Fry the burger patties for about 7 minutes on each side.
6. Once the patties have cooked through, serve them between burger buns.