“Classic combination, familiar from salads. Who would have expected that strawberry and basil create a perfect infused water variation, too?”
Strawberry Basil Infused Water
- Makes 6 servings
- 5 oz = 140 g fresh strawberries, hulled and halved or big ones quartered (about 1 cup = 240 ml whole strawberries)
- A small bunch fresh basil (about 0.18 oz = 5 g)
- 1.5 qt = 1.4 l water
- Place the strawberries and the basil in a 2 qt (1.9 l) pitcher.
- Pour in the water.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
- Stir gently before serving.