This super zingy salmon dinner is perfect for those following gluten-free and low salt diets.
- 4 (6 oz.) salmon fillets, with skin
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp. dried thyme
- ½ tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- In a small bowl, combine together oregano, thyme, pepper, salt, onion powder, and cayenne pepper.
- Brush melted butter all over the fish, and then brush with the spice mixture.
- Set a frying pan or chargrill over medium-high heat. Add fish, skin side down, and cook until crisp, for about 5 minutes per side.