This is a delicious chicken salad made with cooked chicken, feta, green beans, cherry tomatoes, capers, lemon juice, oregano and olive oil.
- ½ c. feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ lb. green beans, cooked
- 4 cooked chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 20 halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. drained capers
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 ½ tsp. oregano
- ¼ c. extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, oregano, and oil; marinate, covered, for at least 1 hour.
- Toss with the remaining ingredients until well coated; season with salt and ground pepper. Serve immediately.