- 2 potatoes
- 100g ground pork
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 3 green beans
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. oil
- Salt and pepper, as needed
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- 24 gyoza wrappers
- Deep-frying oil, as needed
- Peel the potatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces, place in a large pot, and cover with water. Boil until the potatoes soften and drain.
- Mice the onion and the garlic.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, stir-fry garlic and onion until the aroma rises. Add ground pork. When it changes color, add curry powder and stir-fry the whole well. Stop the heat.
- Add the boiled potatoes. Mix the whole as mashing the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Let it cool for a while.
- Take one Gyoza wrapper and place a spoonful filling (4) in the middle. Wet the edge of the wrapper, cover with another wrapper, and press the outline firmly with a fork.
- Heat the frying oil at a medium temperature and deep-fry (5) until they are golden.