This is a very delicious and versatile salmon recipe that should never miss out on your favorite recipe list.
- 5 salmon fillets
- 6 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ c. fresh mint, well chopped
- ½ c. pitted kalamata olives, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, cut into big chunks (medium)
- 1 tsp. sweet honey
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- Salt to taste
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 2 tsp. red wine vinegar
- Preheat your broiler and line a broiler pan with foil before brushing it lightly with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together red pepper flakes, honey, one teaspoon vinegar, two tablespoon olive oil and one teaspoon salt. Arrange salmon, skin side down, on the lined broiler pan and brush with the honey glaze. Broil the salmon for about 6 minutes or until just cooked through and golden brown in color.
- In the meantime, place garlic on a chopping board, sprinkle with a dash salt and mash into a fine paste. In a small saucepan, heat the garlic paste, olives, one tablespoon vinegar and the remaining olive oil over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes or until bubbling. Transfer to a large bowl; add mint, celery, tomatoes and toss to combine well. Serve the mixture with the grilled salmon.