This is a really delicious roast lamb recipe perfect for a dinner of four. You can swap the herbs with your favourites.
- 2 trimmed and quartered zucchini
- 4 French trimmed lamb racks
- 8 yellow squash, halved
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. ground mustard
- Olive oil spray
- 4 c. peeled and cubed Kent pumpkin
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a large baking dish with parchment paper. Brush the pumpkin with oil and transfer to the prepared baking dish. Season the pumpkin with pepper and bake until tender, for around 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, set a large frying pan coated with oil over high heat and add the lamb racks and cook for about 2 minutes or until browned.
- In a bowl combine together mustard and rosemary and spread ¼ of the mixture over each lamb rack.
- When pumpkin is done, add zucchini and squash to the baking dish, top with the lamb racks and bake for around 15 minutes or until the lamb is cooked to your desired doneness. Transfer the lamb to a plate, use foil to cover and let cool for at least 5 minutes. Continue cooking until the vegetables are tender.