Nutrition amount per serving
- ¾ cup plus 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup measures-like-sugar calorie-free sweetener
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat peanut butter and margarine with a mixer at medium speed until blended. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and sweetener in a medium bowl. Add flour mixture to peanut butter mixture, beating well. Add egg and vanilla; beat well. Shape dough into 24 (1-inch) balls. Place balls, 2 inches apart, on ungreased baking sheets; flatten cookies in a crisscross pattern with a fork. Bake at 350° for 12 minutes. Cool completely on baking sheets.
2 dozen cookies (serving size: 1 cookie)