Nutrition amount per serving
- 1/2 (15-ounce) package refrigerated pie dough (such as Pillsbury)
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 2/3 cup regular oats
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Roll dough into an 11-inch circle. Fit into a 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Fold edges under; flute.
- Combine brown sugar and remaining ingredients, stirring well with a whisk. Pour into prepared crust. Bake at 325° for 50 minutes, or until center is set. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Rolled oats add heartiness to the filling of this classic Thanksgiving dessert. Make the pie up to a day ahead, but store it in the refrigerator if you do.
12 servings (serving size: 1 wedge)