So, you are planning to impress your guests with a recipe that will blow their minds. But, it might be possible that you do not have a lot of time to prepare something more intricate. How about a pastry that is to make but still looks really appealing to the eyes? Moreover, the taste is simply outstanding. We are talking about the Mini Puff Strawberry Strudels that have been made with love to offer your guests a treat of their lives. This recipe is prudent for beginners to pastries and is worth trying out. Easy to bake and faster to make – let your guests admire your superb cooking and lick up their fingers clean while enjoying one of these. Trust me, making one of these for them will guarantee their wildness to sprout out when eating these.
- 1 bundle (17.3 oz; 2 sheets) solidified puff baked good, defrosted
- 3/4 glass strawberry jam
- 1/2 glass cream cheddar, room temperature
- 1 egg, isolated
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoons water
- 2-3 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla concentrate
- 1 squeeze salt
- Preheat broiler to 400º F and line a heating sheet with material paper or a silicon preparing mat.
- In an expansive dish or blender, beat cream cheddar with vanilla concentrate, egg yolk, 3 tablespoons powdered sugar and salt. Beat until smooth.
- Dust staying powdered sugar over work surface and unravel puff baked sheets of pastry.
- Cut baked pastry along the wrinkled lines and after that equally cut cake strips into little squares or rectangles.
- Place strawberry jam in a little glass or bowl and rush until casual and relaxed.
- Take 1-2 teaspoons cream cheddar filling and place it in center of baked pastry square. Top cream cheddar with 1 teaspoon strawberry jelly.
- Take another bit of puff cake and place it on top of filled puff cake. Seal the edges and utilize a little blade to cut 2 little vents into the highest point of strudel to permit steam to get away.
- Beat egg yolk and water in a little bowl and brush it over smaller than expected strudels. Sprinkle sugar over strudels, exchange to heating sheet and place in stove.
- Bake for 17-19 minutes or until brilliant chestnut. Uproot and let it cool for 5 minutes before serving to guests.