Kidney beans, black beans, corn, bell peppers, tomatoes, onions are combined with a chili powder dressing to give a Mexican flavor to this salad.
- 1 ½ c. grape tomatoes, halved
- ¼ c. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 8 medium green onions, sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (11-oz) can whole kernel sweet corn, not-salted, drained
- 1 (15-oz) can drained and rinsed dark red kidney beans
- 2 (15-oz) cans black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 3 Tbsp. canola oil
- 3 Tbsp. cider vinegar or white wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ½ tsp. salt
- Mix together all the salad ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix together the dressing ingredients in a separate bowl, whisking with a wire whisk until well blended.
- Toss together the salad and dressing. Cover and chill for about 4 hours to blend the flavors.