These simple mashed potatoes make for a delicious side dish with meat. Toasted pecans and a hint of rosemary, make this easy to prepare dish wonderfully enjoyable.
YIELDS: Makes 6 servings
• 2 pounds sweet potatoes
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 tablespoons pecans, toasted and chopped
• 1 tablespoons rosemary, chopped
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them roughly.
2. Place the potatoes in a pot with water and boil over medium heat.
3. Once the potatoes are soft, drain the water and mash the potatoes with an electric hand mixer.
4. Add olive oil and rosemary. Mix well.
5. Serve with a garnishing of toasted pecans.