- 500g potatoes
- 2 eggplants
- Oil, as needed
- 50g grated cheese
- 2 hardboiled eggs
- Chopped fresh parsley leaves, as needed
- Vegetable oil, as needed
- 1 egg, beaten
- Chop the eggplants into small pieces.
- Peel the potatoes, chop into pieces, and boil until soften. Drain the boiling water and mash. While it’s still hot, season with salt and pepper. Add half the grated cheese and the beaten egg, and mix them all well.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the eggplants. Take them out on a paper towel to drain excessive oil.
- Peel the boiled eggs and chop into small pieces. Preheat the oven at 200℃/392℉.
- Spread a little vegetable oil over a heat-resistant serving dish. Spread half the potatoes (2) on the base of the dish, then the eggplants (3), and the egg pieces. Place the remaining potatoes on top, sprinkle over the remaining grated cheese, and chopped fresh parsley leaves.
- Bake in an oven for 20 minutes.