- 2 potatoes
- 4 cabbage leaves
- 100g bean sprouts
- 1/2 carrot
- 1 cucumber
- 10 green beans
- 1/2 deep-fried thick tofu (atsuage)
- 2 hardboiled eggs
- 4 tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Chinese chili bean paste (Doubanjiang)
- 2 tbsp. hot water
- Peel the potatoes and cut into bite-sized pieces, place in a heat-resistant container, and cook in a microwave for 5 minutes. Cut the cabbage leaves into small pieces. Peel the carrot and cut into thin rectangular pieces. Remove the string of the green beans and cut into 5cm long pieces. Cut the deep-fried thick tofu lengthwise into halves and then cut each half into 5mm wide slices.
- Boil the vegetables and deep-fried thick tofu individually and drain. Peel the boiled eggs and cut into quarters.
- Blend peanut butter, sugar, soy sauce, Chinese chili bean paste, and hot water.
- Place the boiled potatoes, vegetables, deep-fried thick tofu and boiled eggs on a plate. Serve with the peanut butter sauce.