Make these yummy high protein muffins to kick start your day.
- 4 cups hash browns, shredded, thawed
- 3 Tbsp. melted butter
- ¼ c. milk
- 7 eggs
- 1 ½ c. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 c. diced ham
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Combine hash browns, melted butter, salt and pepper. Divide hash browns into the 12 muffin cups. Press down the hash browns so they cover the sides and bottom of each cup. Place into the oven and cook for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and reduce oven temperature to 350.
- Break eggs into a bowl and whisk. Add milk and whisk until well combined. Stir in ham and cheese. Add salt and pepper to your taste, Divide egg mixture into the 12 hash brown lined muffin cups. Put into the oven and cook for 20 minutes or until eggs are set.