Take healthy up a notch with this great tasting zucchini bread that has reduced sugar than the average bread.
- 1 c. buckwheat flour
- 2 c. gluten free all-purpose flour
- 2 c. zucchini, grated
- ¼ c. olive oil
- 1 ½ c. brown sugar
- 1 c. walnuts, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp. bourbon vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 325F and line two loaf pans with parchment paper.
- Start by whisking the eggs until foamy in a mixing bowl. Add the olive oil and sugar and mix well to combine. Pour in the zucchini and vanilla and continue mixing.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a separate bowl and add this to the egg mixture. Stir in the chopped walnuts and divide the dough into two and transfer into the bread pans.
- Bake the bread for about 70 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Remove from oven and let the loaves cool before serving.