If you are looking to stay healthy, to grow stronger and not fatter and if you want to feel trim and not bloated after eating bread, this gluten free whole grain bread recipe is just for you!
- ¾ c. gluten free brown rice flour
- ¾ c. hazelnut flour
- ½ c. buckwheat flour
- 1/3 c. millet flour
- ¼ c. quinoa, flaked
- 2 ½ tsp. rapid dry yeast
- 3 Tbsp. coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp. buckwheat honey
- 1 tsp. sea salt, fine
- 1 ½ tsp. xanthan gum
- ¼ c. olive oil
- 1 c. warm water
- 3 large organic eggs, beaten
- Turn your oven on for 5 minutes and switch it off.
- Prepare a baking tin by lining it with parchment paper.
- Add the yeast into half a cup of warm water and stir in the honey. Set this aside.
- Whisk together all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Make a well at the center and add the yeast mixture, olive oil and the eggs. Beat the mixture together by hand and add the remaining water a little at a time until it forms a smooth batter.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared baking tin and sprinkle the top with the quinoa flakes.
- Place the baking tin at the center of the warm oven and let it rest for about 50 minutes.
- Turn your oven to 350F and bake the bread for about 1 hour until the top is crusty and well browned.
- Remove the baking tin from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes before removing the bread.
- Serve warm