Try out this amazingly delicious gluten free cheesy egg bake for a satisfying breakfast.
- 6 eggs
- 1 lb. package bulk pork sausage
- 1 medium chopped red bell pepper
- ¾ cup gluten-free biscuit mix
- 2 cups milk
- 3 cups frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 2 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Prepare a 13×9-inch baking dish by coating generously with cooking spray.
- Cook sausage, onion and bell pepper in a 10-inch non-stick skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes or until sausage loses its pink color, drain. In the prepared baking dish, combine together the sausage mixture, 1 ½ cups of cheese and potatoes.
- Blend together eggs, milk, biscuit mix and pepper in medium sized bowl and pour over the sausage mixture in the baking dish. Bake for at least 30 minutes or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the mixture and bake for at least 3 more minutes or until cheese is melted. Cool for at least 5 minutes and serve.