You don’t have to buy many ingredients or spend 5 hours in the kitchen to make bread as you will see with this recipe.
- 2 ½ c. hazelnut flour
- 3 free range eggs
- 1 Tbsp. natural honey
- ½ tsp. apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl then add the vinegar and the honey then add this mixture to the dry ingredients and beat well until you get a smooth batter.
- Scoop the batter into a baking tin that is lined with parchment paper and bake it for about 50 minutes on the bottom rack of your oven. Use a wooden pick to check if the bread is ready, it should emerge clean.
- Cool the bread on a cooling rack and serve warm.