Prepare your palate for greatest explosion of flavors.
- 2 c. gluten-free polenta
- 2 c. roasted pumpkin, pureed
- 4 free range egg whites, beaten
- 2 free range eggs, beaten
- 1 c. plain yogurt
- ½ c. brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. butter (at room temperature)
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1tsp. cloves
- 1tsp. sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a square baking tin with parchment paper.
- Combine the pumpkin, eggs, egg whites and the butter in a food processor or blender and pulse until smooth. Add the baking soda, sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, salt and cloves and continue blending until smooth.
- Transfer this mixture to a mixing bowl and mix in the yogurt and polenta. Combine well and scoop out the batter into the baking tin.
- Bake the bread for about 45 minutes. Use a wooden pick to confirm the bread is ready, it should emerge dry.
- Remove the bread from the oven and let it cool for 15 minutes before slicing.
- Serve warm.