Not only is this recipe high in protein and fiber, the taste is amazing and a great way to kick start your day.
- ½ c. all natural peanut butter
- ½ c. coconut flour, sifted
- 6 free range eggs
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. bourbon vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a bread pan with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, vanilla extract, peanut butter, stevia, maple syrup and salt. Add the coconut flour and baking powder and mix well to get a smooth batter.
- Scoop out the batter into the prepared bread pan and bake it for about an hour or until the bread is ready, check with a wooden pick, it should emerge dry.
- Remove the bread from the oven and allow it to cool before slicing.