There’s nothing better than fruity goodness to start off your day.
- ½ c. hazelnut flour
- ½ c. walnuts, chopped
- 3 large Medjool dates, pitted
- 3 free range eggs
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. coconut flour
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Pulse all dry ingredients together in a food processor.
- Add the dates and continue pulsing until the mixture attains a sand – texture.
- Add the eggs and vinegar to the food processor and pulse for 30 seconds.
- Briefly pulse in the chopped walnuts and transfer the batter to a small loaf pan.
- Bake the bread for 30 minutes and transfer it to a cooling pan.
- Serve warm.