This recipe is the perfect definition of pure health in a bite.
- 2/3 c. flax meal
- 1 1/3 c. hazelnut flour
- ¼ c. almond milk
- 5 free range eggs, beaten
- 1 ½ tsp. grain free baking powder
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease your baking pan or line it with parchment paper.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and beat well until a smooth, thick batter is formed.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared baking pan and bake the bread for about 25 minutes. Use a wooden pick to test, it should emerge dry.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let it cool slightly before removing the bread.
- Serve immediately