This fruity and nutty bread is a great way to kick start your day.
- ½ c. coconut flour
- 1 c. frozen cranberries
- ½ c. walnuts, roughly chopped
- ½ c. grape seed oil
- ½ c. honey
- 5 free range eggs
- 1 Tbsp. bourbon vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Pulse all dry ingredients together in a food processor, then add the eggs, honey, grape seed oil and vanilla. Blend until combined.
- Stir in the cranberries and walnuts manually.
- Transfer the batter into a baking pan that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 50 minutes until the bread is firm and golden. Transfer the pan to a cooling rack and remove the bread once it has cooled for about 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.