The high protein scrambled eggs meet a creamy combo of cream cheese, crabmeat, and dill weed in this breakfast favorite.
- 12 eggs
- ½ c. milk
- 2 Tbsp. margarine or butter, melted
- 1 c. chopped cooked crabmeat
- 2 medium green onions, sliced
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- ½ tsp. dried dill weed
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. white pepper
- Generously coat an 8×8×2-inch baking dish with melted butter.
- In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, dill, white pepper, salt and milk with a wire whisk or fork. Stir in onions, cream cheese and crabmeat until well combined. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and refrigerate, covered, for about 24 hours.
- Approximately 1 hour before serving, preheat oven to 350°F.Sprinkle paprika over the egg mixture and bake for at least 45 minutes or until center is set.