What a cheesy way to start off your day?
- 2 c. tapioca flour
- 2 free range eggs, beaten
- ½ c. olive oil
- 1/3 c. almond milk
- 2/3 c. parmesan, freshly grated
- 1/3 c. water
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Heat a large saucepan on medium-high heat and pour in the milk, olive oil, water and salt. Bring the mixture to a boil and remove from heat immediately.
- Stir in the tapioca flour until you achieve a very smooth consistency and set aside for about 15 minutes.
- Add the cheese, garlic and beaten eggs into the mixture and beat until well combined to form a chunky mixture.
- Scoop out about ¼ cup balls of the batter onto an ungreased baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes in your preheated oven.
- Remove from oven and let the garlic bread cool for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm (you can have them plain or with marinara sauce).