This is not your everyday bread; it has been revamped to give you an out of this world bread experience or what I like to call bread 3.0.
- ¾ c. arrowroot flour
- ¼ c. flax meal
- ½ c. hazelnut flour
- 1 c. almond flour
- 4 free range eggs
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl until foamy. Stir in the maple syrup and the vinegar into the foamy eggs.
- Stir in all dry ingredients into the egg mixture and beat well until smooth with no lumps.
- Scoop the batter into a baking pan that is lined with parchment paper and bake it for 30 minutes. Use a wooden pick to test if the bread is ready, it should emerge dry.
- Remove the baking pan from the oven and put it on a cooling rack.
- Serve warm.