If you are pondering for a healthy diet plan, then you might have a hard time selecting meals. Looking up for recipes that can satiate your flavour urges can be hard when the health meter is also in the vision. But, thanks to intuitive chefs, there have been a number of savory recipes for the people. The Skinny Honey Lemon Chicken is one of them and it is worth a try. Now, get emerged in its sweet and tangy flavors while ensuring a stable metabolism during your strict dieting schedules. Moreover, forget the gluten-filled recipes when you have this one specially designed for healthy diet plans. Let’s dig into the recipe.
Skinny Honey Lemon Chicken
- 1.5 lbs. boneless, skinless (raw) chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (if making this gluten-free, be sure to use GF soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- optional toppings: toasted sesame seeds, thinly-sliced green onions, extra lemon zest, lemon slices
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons honey (or more/less to taste)
- 2 tablespoons corn-starch
- zest of 1 lemon
- pinch of ground ginger
- optional: Sriracha, for heat
Honey Lemon Sauce (see below)
- Mix the chicken, soy sauce and rice wine vinegar to a huge zip lock sack, and hurl until the chicken is uniformly covered. Refrigerate for no less than 10 minutes, or up to 8 hours.
- When you are prepared to cook the chicken, deplete and exchange it to a different plate. Season the chicken on both sides with a couple of liberal squeezes of salt and pepper. Furthermore, in a different dish, whisk the nectar lemon sauce fixings together until consolidated.
- Warm the oil in a substantial sauté dish over medium-high warmth. Include the chicken and sauté for 5-7 minutes or until it is cooked through and didn't really pink inside, mixing and turning the chicken at times for cooking. Exchange the chicken to a different (clean) plate with an opened spoon.
- Pour the (whisked) marinade into the void sauté skillet. Cook over medium-high warmth for 2-3 minutes, or until the sauce achieves a low bubble and thickens. Include some Sriracha on the off chance that you might want for additional warmth, to taste. (Don't hesitate to additionally season with additional salt and pepper, or additional nectar or lemon.)
- Include the chicken once more into the skillet and hurl until it is equitably covered with the sauce. Expel from warmth and serve the chicken quickly, finished with discretionary garnishes if craved.