- 3 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 sausages
- 1 tbsp. oil
- Salt and pepper, as needed
- Chopped fresh parsley leaves, as needed
- Peel the potatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces, place in a large pot, and cover with water. Boil hard and drain.
- Peel the onion and slice thinly. Slice the garlic thinly as well. Cut sausages into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the garlic and the onion until tender. Add the sausages and the potatoes. Cook until the potatoes slightly golden. Stop the heat and sprinkle with the chopped parsley leaves.