This is a very delicate and savoury dish perfect for a weekend dinner. Enjoy!
- 4 (6oz.) boneless white fish fillet
- 4 large silverbeet leaves, with no stems
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger, peeled, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- Salt to taste
- Ground pepper to taste
- Steamed rice, to serve
- Set a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Coat 4 foil sheets with olive oil spray. Place a silver beet leaf in the centre of each sheet. Place the fish on the leaf and sprinkle each piece of fish with some ginger, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Fold silver beet leaf over the fish fillet and seal the ends to form a parcel. Place the parcels into the frying pan and cook for about 6 minutes per side.
- Take fish out of the leaves and drizzle any sauce from the leaves onto the fish. Serve with rice.