What makes a dish more delicious? Is it the flavor or the ingredients present in it? While these two definitely are there to bring out the urges, other factors like the looks of a dish are also equally important to make one dig into a cuisine. Think of noodles. That long, pasta-like food has been one of the favorites among people. Thinking of an East Asian dish instantly pops up with noodles in the mind. So, these are definitely popular among food lovers. But, there are several ways to cook them. That is why people never get bored of its flavors, looks or those exclusive selection of the best ingredients. This easy Chopped Chicken Sesame Noodles recipe have also been prepared keeping in mind such features which make one feel the need to finish up this delicious treat. So, let’s get into this mouth-watering recipe.
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger (I use a fresh paste)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 3-4 tablespoons water
- 2-3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 ounces soba noodles
- 1 cucumber (can swap for other veggies, too)
- 3 large carrots
- 1 handful cilantro
- Sauce: In a sustenance processor, consolidate every one of the elements for the sesame sauce aside from the sesame seeds and red pepper pieces. Beat until generally smooth; mix in sesame seeds and red pepper chips.
- Noodles: Cook soba noodles as indicated by bundle directions. Deplete and put aside.
- Chicken: Heat a vast skillet with a little oil over medium warmth. Sliced the chicken bosoms down the middle in the event that they are expansive. Include the chicken; sprinkle pepper and salt over the chicken. Sauté until scarcely brilliant cocoa all things considered. Include around 33% of the sesame sauce to the chicken with a little water to thin it out. It may splatter, so turn down the warmth as of right now and have a cover prepared. Let the chicken complete the process of cooking in the sauce for a couple of minutes. Expel the chicken from warmth, let cool marginally, and shred.
- Veggies: Chop the veggies super-finely or place them in the nourishment processor and get all of them minced up. Channel out any overabundance dampness.
- Toss everything together and serve hot or cool.