The kids are absolutely going to love this!
- 2 chicken breasts cooked, finely sliced
- 1 red chili pepper finely sliced
- 1 red pepper finely sliced
- 1 red onion finely sliced
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch cumin
- 1 Tbsp. ground coriander
- 4-5 drops tabasco
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 medium garlic cloves crushed
- Large pinch salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Smoked paprika
- Bag mixed salad
- One pack corn tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Wrap tortillas in foil.
- Add the sliced chicken, chili pepper, red pepper and onion to a large bowl and add all the marinade ingredients. Stir to combine everything.
- Heat griddle pan until hot. Put tortillas in oven to warm. Add the vegetable chicken marinade mixture to griddle and move continuously with tongs until charred.
- Once done, transfer the pan contents to a bowl and serve with warm tortillas, salsa and salad greens.