Serve this dish with some hot rice to enjoy a delicious and flavourful dinner that is made with coconut milk, spices and fish.
- 2 lb. firm white fish fillets, cubed
- 1 can coconut milk
- 10 fresh curry leaves, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 long deseeded and finely chopped green chilli
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 ½ Tbsp. onion flakes
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Steamed basmati rice
- Coriander leaves chopped
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium. Add curry leaves, garlic, chilli, coriander, onion flakes, ground coriander and turmeric. Cook, stirring constantly, for about 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add coconut milk, lower heat to medium low and let the mixture simmer until slightly reduced, for about 10 minutes. Add fish and continue cooking until fish is just cooked through, for about 5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and top with coriander leaves. Serve the fish with basmati rice.