Nutrition amount per servings
- (16.5-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg (optional)
Preheat oven to 350°; place rack in center of oven. Freeze sugar cookie dough 1 hour. Remove from freezer, and place on cutting board. Cut dough into 1/4-inch slices (about 28â€“32 slices); arrange 2 inches apart on 2 parchment paper lined baking sheets. Mix chopped pecans, brown sugar, cinnamon, and, if desired, nutmeg in a small mixing bowl. Top the cookies with 3/4 teaspoon streusel. Allow it to bake for 12 minutes or until edges are crisp and browned. Let cool on baking sheet 3 minutes; remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
32 cookies (serving size: 1 cookie)