This easy baked sweet potato with egg recipe makes for a sinfully delicious breakfast. Kick start your day with this healthy and tasty dish that is sure to lift your spirits and keep you upbeat.
YIELDS: Makes 1 serving
• 1 sweet potato
• 2 eggs
• 2 tablespoon butter
• Salt and pepper, to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place sweet potato in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes.
3. Once the potato is soft, remove it from the oven and cut it into half.
4. Scoop out some of the sweet potato flesh from each half, forming a small hollow.
5. Add some butter into each hollow and break an egg into each of the holes.
6. Bake for half an hour.
7. Season baked potatoes with salt and pepper and serve.