- 2 large potatoes
- 1 canned (small size) salmon
- 1/2 onion
- Mayonnaise, as needed
- Salt and pepper, as needed
- Wash the potatoes well, cover with plastic wrap, and cook in a microwave for 5 minutes. Stick a fork or a wooden long stick to the center to see if the potatoes are thoroughly cooked. If the center is still firm, cook again.
- When the baked potatoes (1) are cool enough to handle, cut them in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, scoop out the potato flesh, leaving the skins unbroken to use as serving cups later. Slice the onions thinly, rinse quickly, and drain well.
- In a large bowl, place the canned salmon, the potato flesh, and the onion slices. Mix the whole several times, add mayonnaise, salt, and pepper, and mix well again.
- Fill each potato skin with the stuffing (3). Top with mayonnaise, salt and pepper to your taste. Place in a broiler and broil until the top becomes golden.