It just takes a single pan and you have eggs and bacon! This recipe can be easily adjusted to how many you want to make, simply use more cupcake or muffin pans.
- 6 slices bacon
- 6 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 ounce cheese grated, optional
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line the holes of a cupcake or muffin pan with the slices of bacon, pressing bacon around the sides of the hole.
- Crack one egg into each lined hole.
- Sprinkle each with cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the egg is done.
- Take the bacon and egg cups out of the pan and serve immediately.